SLJ Fun Art @ PM

Today I did this task called Fun Art @ PM.

Learn: I watched a video of 2 parrots with 1 side of an earbud each, listening to music. I learnt it was called anthropomorphism.

Create: I made a anthropomorphized character by adopting the image of “Duck Trump” to show the idea of anthropomorphism, and put “The New York Times” at the top with Duck Drumpf as it’s name at the bottom.

Share:

I found it very easy to do as it was a matter of adding Donald Trump and Donald Duck together. What I liked most on this task was having the idea of Donald (duck) on Donald Trump’s clothes. Originally, I had the idea of making something like my friend’s Donald Ruff, the dog.

Can you think of any blends that may be liked?

2 thoughts on “SLJ Fun Art @ PM

1. Kia ora Isa,

I’m interested to know how you merged Donald Trump and Daffy Duck together. What program did you use? Was it challenging? I must admit, it is a rather funny photo.

I really like anthropomorphizing animals that turn everyday animals into animals with human characteristics. For example a duck in a suit going to work, a cat wearing pyjamas and watching TV or a mouse wearing a chef’s outfit and cooking food.

I like how you included a link to the definition of anthropomorphism. That way people can click on the link and read up what it means.

Are there any other blends you might like to make? Can you think of a cute one, a scary one, a funny one? A scary one could be a shark mixed with a dog or something. That would be pretty scary.

Anna
    SLJ

1. Hi Anna,
      I had actually used google for the image. I saw the link was Craiyon which is and AI I have used before like at the start of the SLJ programme so I adopted it. No, it was not challenging.
      I made a blend of chicken, duck, quail and a chicken and dog once as the SLJ Superhero activity. A cute one could be a corgi and a kitten, a scary one as The Grinch before it’s heart grew 3 times its size and a tasmanian devil, and a funny one being Winnie the Pooh and Xi Jinping. I really find it funny with Xi the Pooh. You can google it online.
      From Isa