Autumn Learning Journey: Activity 13 – Symmetrical Art

During this school holidays, there is this programme called Autumn Learning Journey. It is where you complete as many activities as you can. One of the activities is finding half a leaf (or just cut a leaf so it’s half), and draw the other side so it’s symmetrical. This is how my symmetrical art came out.

Would you rather have a nice, neat leaf or a wonky, crazy leaf?

2 thoughts on “Autumn Learning Journey: Activity 13 – Symmetrical Art

1. Kia ora Isa I really liked the way you got your leaf picture with a real leaf as part of it. I do like all types of leaves wonky long and big. My favourites are all natives which don’t lose their leaves in Autumn. First is the Lancewood when the have very long leaves (ngā rau roa) and second is the Nikau palm which have that beautiful waxy bulb at the bottom on their leaves. How many Autumn learning journey posts did you do altogether? What did you like most about the Autumn learning journey.

1. Kia Ora Matua Dave,
      Thank you for your comment. I have done 14 Autumn Learning Journey blog post altogether. What I like most about the Autumn Learning Journey is that the fact it is something for me to do and the activities are fun.
      From Isa