SLJ Summer Holiday 101 Step It Up

Previously, I did this task called Summer Holiday 101. Like before, this task was to complete the template and fill it with your winter destination. But instead of winter destination, this time is changing it to summer. I chose Fiji for my destination, and this is my Summer Holiday 101.

What do you think/is the temperature is like in the summer of your Summer Holiday destination?

2 thoughts on “SLJ Summer Holiday 101 Step It Up

1. Kia ora Isa,

I can confirm that Fiji is a fantastic place to holiday. I have just come back from there. Although, during our summer is their hottest and rainest period. It’s very very hot there, getting up to a muggy 35 degrees. They also tend to get tropical storms although it’s so warm there you can still play in the pool in the rain with no worries at all.

You have done a great job packing your bags. All of those things are going to be super important, especially the sunblock and umbrella. You might need a hat too. The sun is very strong there.

The pictures you have included of a girl eating an ice cream and a boy boogie boarding, are those the activities you would choose to do in Fiji? When I was in Fiji I went snorkelling and saw lots of cool creatures. I also went kayaking and to a cultural show on a remote island which was so awesome. There are lots of cool things to do in Fiji. I hope one day you get a chance to go and explore the beautiful islands of Fiji.

Keep up the blogging Isa,
    Anna
    SLJ

1. Hi Anna,
      Yes, I would like to eat ice cream there and go boogie boarding after my experience on the boogie board at the beach in here.
      From Isa