SLJ Vibrant Viola Step It Up

This afternoon, the task was just like before but using the freestyle mode. So instead of having a guide, you have to figure all the notes yourself. I found it really challenging as it kept jumping to the wrong notes. This time, it worked better with the mouse. I played a song that I knew of, but it still took a lot of practise. After listening to it, can you figure out what song I tried to play?

Viola the Bird in Freestyle

ratS elttiL elkniwT elkniwT :rewsnA

Some detail on Beethoven Ode to Joy:

• It is also known as No. 9 (number 9).
  • Originally, it was a poem written by Schiller, a German poet.
  • Ode means lyric poem.
  • The German name for Ode to Joy was ”An die Freude”.

What instrument is your passion?

2 thoughts on “SLJ Vibrant Viola Step It Up

1. Mōrena Isa,

This is such a fun activity, I love music and seeing people have a go at orchestrating their own music. I loved Groove Pizza and this looks to be another amazing music creation app, I might have to try this out with my students next year!!

I think your song sounds amazing and I must agree that it sounds quite operatic. You must have a good ear for music and some astounding knowledge by the sound of it. Looking at your Beethoven facts you must know a bit about the genre. Where did you learn so much?

If you were to give this song a name, what would you name it?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Hi Zana,
      The song I played was actually ¨Twinkle Twinkle Little Star¨. I already gave out the answer in my blog but in reverse order. ratS elttiL elkniwT elkniwT :rewsnA
      From Isa