SLJ Vibrant Viola Kick Start

This morning’s task was about Viola the Bird and Beethoven. First, I watched Ode to Joy Beethoven played on the piano. Then I went to Viola the Bird on Google Arts and Culture and practised playing Ode to Joy on the virtual cello. After that, I pressed record and played it again, and so this is what my Ode to Joy sounds like.

Viola the Bird

I used my iPad to do it for my chromebook kind of jammed with it and a stylus pen which is a pen for touchscreen. I found it real easy because it was only a matter of making the pen left and right.

5 Fun Facts on Beethoven:

1. His birth was not known.
  2. He was nicknamed ”The Spaniard”.
  3. He was not gifted for finances.
  4. He was never married but was a great romantic.
  5. He was Forced to into Music.

What is your favourite piece of music from Beethoven?

2 thoughts on “SLJ Vibrant Viola Kick Start

1. Mōrena Isa,

What a great step up from your previous post and it is awesome to see you learning some more fun facts about Beethoven.

I think your song sounds amazing. Did you learn any facts about the instrument you used to make this song or any composers who use the same instrument? If you were to add other instruments to your song what would you add?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Hi Zana,
      No, I did not research about the Cello or any composer, but if I can add another instruments in my song, I would add a piano because I know a bit of piano.
      From Isa