SLJ Summer Styles Kick Start

Now, this task is all about colour contrast.  I had to pick a word to turn into a bookmark with colour contrast so I chose the word ‘bookmark’. I did on on google drawings and it came out as this;

How would your bookmark be?

3 thoughts on “SLJ Summer Styles Kick Start

1. Kia ora Isa,

It is Charlotte again, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. WOW! You have completed so many Summer Learning Journey activities – that is so awesome. What has been your favourite activity so far?

What an amazing bookmark, I would definitely use this! My favourite part is that you have used very bright colours which make the bookmark stand out. This would make it very hard to lose! What was the reason you used such bright colours?

In answer to your question, I would probably design my bookmark to have waves on it to remind me of the beach. Swimming at the beach is my favourite thing to do during Summer. What do you like to do over the Summer holidays?

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

1. Kia Ora Charlotte,
      So far all of them are my favourite, none are that bad. Each activity has it’s own fun in a way, and so I can’t choose; it too many! As the task said, use as much colour contrast so I thought these bright colours have heaps of colour contrast. Some of the colour contrasting I already knew like red and blue, but I thought some other bright colour might as well just help. To answer your last question, I like to have a rest at home, maybe chase the ducks and chickens, or watch the young ones, and sometimes have a BBQ at my uncles’ and aunties’ place. Which beach is your favourite to swim in during the Summer holidays?
      From Isa

1. Kia ora Isa,

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying all the Summer Learning Journey! I have been enjoying getting to look at lots of interesting posts – yours included!
        I enjoy swimming at lots of different beaches during summer. I think any Northland beach is my favourite to swim at – they are so beautiful!
        Having a BBQ sounds like a lot of fun, what is your favourite meal to have at a BBQ?

Ngā Mihi Nui
        Charlotte Visser
        Summer Learning Journey