SLJ: Make your own Where’s Wally (Kick Start)

Today, I chose to do an activity where you have to make your own Where’s Wally. I made a copy of the Where’s … template and it came with three slides that were already made. Those slides are the first three Where’s Mrs Taylor. I created the remaining four and the answers. I found it fun solving three and hiding four.

You are to rate the difficulty percentage. What is your answer?

One thought on “SLJ: Make your own Where’s Wally (Kick Start)

1. Kia ora Isa,

Firstly, thank you so much for including the answers at the end. I needed them. The ‘Where’s Wally’ slides you made were incredibly challenging. The hardest one was finding the Grinch. I must admit, I had to look at the answers for that one.

You clearly put a lot of thought into the creation of your ‘Where’s Wally’. You thought about what might trick the viewers which very nearly worked on slide 6 with both the girls wearing pink in the logs. Tricky! Slide 4 was a hard one too, I nearly didn’t find you. I did check the answers to make sure I was correct because you were so small and hiding in a bush.

Good work including a blurb giving people a bit of information about your work. You even included a question at the end which is awesome to see. In answer to your question I rate the difficulty of your game at 90%. It is definitely one of the more challenging games I have played.

I was most impressed by your blog post. I have marked it as an outstanding blog post. Keep up all the awesome work Isa. I look forward to seeing what other awesome work you get up to.
    Anna